It’s another Destroying Debt Interview type of day!
I started these interviews because I am always inspired by stories of people working hard to pay off their debt and I wanted to share the inspiration with you. It is my hope that you finish this post and leave inspired, knowing that you too can pay off all your debt and become debt free!
Today, I am interviewing my friend Chonce, from My Debt Ephinany. She is working really hard to pay off her car loan and student loans while saving up cash to pay for her wedding. You will definitely want to hear this interview!
I just heard an inspiring Debt Destroying Interview with @mydebtephinany and @cookwithashoe! Check it out!
- Chonce is on track to pay off $30,000 in about two years of being super focused on paying off her debt.
- She started at the beginning of 2015 and has attacked her debt with great intensity.
- Her car loan will be completely paid for by December 2015.
- Chonce’s advice is to have an end date and keep working your way through debt.
- Her goal is to finish paying off her student loans by the end of 2016.
- Chonce is recently engaged and will be sharing how she is cash-flowing her upcoming wedding.
- The key is being content with the things you have and the people in her life.
- Chonce writes at MyDebtEphinany.com and you can also follow her at
Hi! I’m Charissa. I’m on a mission to help hardworking women overcome money struggles and gain financial peace with a Biblical perspective so they can have the freedom to impact their families and communities. Ready to make some changes that will impact your finances in 2020? Click here to get a free worksheet to help you make it happen!