https://www.cookwithashoe.com/wp–content/uploads/2015/06/first–income–report.jpg“>https://www.cookwithashoe.com/wp–content/uploads/2015/06/first–income–report.jpg” alt=”first income report 11.99 May 2015. Close up of a bunch of grapes on the vine.” width=”600″ height=”800″ />This blog has officially started bringing in money.
Honestly, I thought would take a while longer before seeing any earnings from this blog.
However, I earned a grand total of $11.99 in May.
Remember the https://www.cookwithashoe.com/general/life–is–full–of–challenges–especially–keeping–the–house–clean/“>Ultimate Homemaking Bundle I was promoting? The $11.99 was my portion from the bundle sale. Never mind the money was made off of the bundle I purchased for myself, but hey it is money I would not have received had I not signed up to be an affiliate.
If you are interested in hearing about the next Ultimate Bundle you can http://eepurl.com/blfeIH“>sign up here and I will let you know when the next one comes out.
(Signing up on this list will only get you information about future Ultimate Bundles, if you want to sign up for my weekly newsletter, please sign up at the end of the post.)
Five months of blogging looks like
- Meeting new friends around the world.
- Being nominated for the https://www.cookwithashoe.com/general/nominated–for–the–liebster–award/“>Liebster and the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers awards (see the acceptance speech below:-).
- Writing http://www.believeinabudget.com/12–mistakes–i–made–while–paying–off–debt/” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>one guest post.
- Having another guest post lined up for next month. (I cannot wait!!)
- Jumping into various social media platforms when I previously only used Face Book.
- Getting out of my comfort zone.
- Trying to speed learn everything about blogging, networking, photography, promoting posts, and the back end of a website.
- Being surprised and humbled to see how my experiences connect with others giving them hope.
- Challenging myself personally because I mentioned https://www.cookwithashoe.com/saving–money/goals–for–2015/“>my goals on the blog.
- Earning money (yes it can be done!)
- Sticking to a writing schedule.
- Inspired by so many wonderful people and their stories.
- Motivating myself to be intentional about https://www.cookwithashoe.com/saving–money/monthly–savings/april–savings–report/“>cutting costs and saving money.
Count down to one year
Some goals need to be set for the next seven months to continue growing as a blog and a business. I want to finish the first year strong. Here are my goals for the next few months.
- Increase my newsletter subscription list to over 150 members.
- Figure out a strategy for two social media platforms and use the strategy.
- Write 5 more guest posts.
- Attend a blogging conference.
- Complete the blogging course I am taking.
- Start including interviews of people who are either working their way through debt or who have already made it to becoming debt free.
- Bring in more income through this blog (yes this is vague, but honestly I have no idea how much I should put down as a goal).
Yes, I do want this blog to be a side business bringing in some income to help achieve my savings goals.
But more importantly, I want to help you obtain your financial goals by finding the quiet peace which comes fromhttps://www.cookwithashoe.com/debt–free/my–debt–free–story/“> becoming debt free and in control of your money.
But, I need your help.
I need you to ask questions and suggest topics. I want to get to know you, my wonderful readers, better and connect with you.
Is there a money topic you are struggling with? Is there something you want to see featured on this blog? You can always email me at Charissa[at]cookwithashoe[dot]com.
Will you continue to share the articles you like and leave comments? Each time you share or comment, I do a happy dance. Seriously, it makes my day. Thank you!
Hi! I’m Charissa. I’m on a mission to help hardworking women overcome money struggles and gain financial peace with a Biblical perspective so they can have the freedom to impact their families and communities. Ready to make some changes that will impact your finances in 2020? Click here to get a free worksheet to help you make it happen!